15 Quotes that will motivate you right now
Actions are like life’s medicine dropper. Overcoming your inertial state of existence and promote a greater good only sounds believable (and inspiring) when it makes the news. Not true, forget that, ctrl-z that concept. There are no weights, sizes and shapes when it comes to perpetuate the legacy of motivation.
Don’t read this as an antibiotic for laziness, boredom or desperation. Also, there is no placebo effect in it. The amazing part of this quotes are that, a long time ago, in a galaxy not far away (actually is the same one), a cycle was finished. Those who said it, somehow felt inspired and motivated to create and return to society what was given to him. Make sure that, after carefully reading the quotes, a new cycle opens, and now it’s your turn to close it! Turn the reward for your life’s main quest, shareable.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- It always seems impossible until its done. -Nelson Mandela
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. -Theodore Roosevelt
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
- You’re never a loser until you keep trying. -Mike Ditka
- To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking. -Johaan Von Goethe
- By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. -Edwin Elliot
- Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. -Helen Keller
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
Have any inspiring quotes to share with us? Left your best ones in the comments and remember: inspiration only come from those who once felt inspired.